Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Photoshop

BEFORE

AFTER
I didn't darken or lighten or change the overall color of the photo. I noticed when I pasted the before & after pictures the after picture looks lighter overall. Maybe it is because it does not have all of the contrast of the 'noise' on before picture. Prizes worth up to dollars to the person who can identify who is in the picture & where it was taken. Extra points for the year it was taken. Seriously, identify them all or all you get are points.

MORE AFTER
I adjusted the highlights & shadows on this one...
I think I like it best

2 comments:

jolleyB said...

I think the man sitting in the chair with has a cane because he broke his toe kicking his pants into the laundry basket.
Actually it could be a lean Santa Claus? Other than that I think the photo is awsome! Is it of your family?
Juliet

Nancy said...

Juliet:
Yes, it is of my family. It was taken somewhere in Idaho... :) I have more details, I just can't remember them right now.