Pages

Friday, May 2, 2008

Orange & White Kitten




I thought my blog


needed something


cute and fuzzy.


Many people come to my blog via google images to see this orange and white kitten, so here is some background on this cute kitten. When we were picking out a kitten, we brought 2 home to 'try out'. This kitten sat still like this on the couch and hardly moved. The other kitten was hard to even photograph because she kept moving so much. I wanted this kitten. The rest of the family wanted the other kitten. We named our kitten Marshmallow & sadly returned the orange & white one to it's mother. I am adding a picture of Marshmallow so you can see her too, as she is also quite cute.

Brother & Sister
As you can see, 'he'(orange and white) hardly moved







Marshmallow, on the otherhand explored all over the place and would not sit still. She is 4 years old now and to this day, will not sit still.


No comments: