Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

LOST on Thursday night...


The poll has closed. And the winner IS.... ...unfortunately due to the nature of 'LOST',we may or may not find out the status of Claire's life. The season finale is tonight... I hope we find out some answers. I know we'll find out more questions. It's always a mystery. Must be why I like it. I enjoyed seeing your opinions even though I didn't know who's opinion was who's. BTW How can a person be both dead AND alive? Then again, how can an island move? how can a 4 toed giant live on the island? what is smokey? Thanks for voting.

1 comment:

Julie Barfuss said...

Ohhhh! I can't wait for LOST tonight! Can't wait to see that Kate/Sawyer kiss...to find out what the heck is REALLY up with the Oceanic Six, Will Keamy get blown to bits? Will Locke really MOVE the island? But then, will they all just be stuck there together with crazy Keamy? How come they can't die once they leave the island? What is going ON man?