Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dishtowels

January
February
March
April
May

June
July
August
September
October
November
December

(Click on images to see larger, more wonderful, upclose & detailed) I made dish towels with my friend Julie. You'll never guess where we learned to make them! Oh, you are right... at church. It was fun. I did some, she did some. I learned to iron on fanciful shaped fabric and blanket stitch around them. There is one for each month. It is fun and enjoyable. I recommend it to anyone who thinks they might like it too. If you want to make some yourself, you will need lots of time, #8DMC embroidery thread, needle, fabric, patterns, pencil, iron, ironing board, and of course the sticky stuff... wonder under!!! Then you too will have wonderfully themed dishtowels. Hooray! Enjoy this latest attempt of mine at the art of handicraft.

No comments: