Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

Young Women!!!


I am so excited to be a leader for the Young Women of the church! Learn more about this great program here. I was involved in this program ages 12-18 & I loved every minute of it. I loved all the activities - dances, youth conferences & lessons, etc. It is a great place to learn to become an awesome woman, develop friendships and increase your testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Hooray!! I love to serve and I am so glad I get to serve here right now. We have a super fun group of girls. :)

2 comments:

myrtle budge said...

ok, so you remember our cheese night? I was telling Kensie about our fun times and how I was being silly (you remember..., when I told her who else thought it was funny she said, "sister busby seems like that kind of person. the kind that thinks that's funny." I am so glad you are her young women leader!!!

Melanie said...

Congrats! Is that the right thing to say about a calling?... Anyway, you'll be great and the Young Women will love you! You'll provide a great example for them, spiritual giant AND a lot of fun. Which class do you get to work with?