Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ipod frozen!!! What to do...


Is your Ipod frozen? Click here to find out how to fix it. Read on to find out how happy it made me.

I really do love the information highway (ie the internet). I can have a problem that has me going about 2 miles per hour on the highway of life, say a problem like, my ipod is frozen. figure it out on my own? No. Find the instructions to my Ipod? Did it come with instructions? Not sure, must have - definitely lost or long ago thrown away. Hunting for it would take way too much time & I don't have that kind of time. So I pull onto the onramp of the information highway by typing "Ipod frozen" into my search engine. The engine revs and pulls up a plethora of fix it tips, the first of which is apple support. I click on it and am off and racing down the highway listening to my favorite tunes as I journey through my day. A quick pit stop here to sing the praises of this thoroughfare and I am back to work! Did you know that Thorofare is a city in New Jersey? I didn't until I checked an online dictionary to spellcheck the word 'thoroughfare'. I love the internet. :) Yes I do.

No comments: