Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Candy Wrapper Question

Why do candy wrappers have to be so noisy? You know, those times when you want something a little sweet, but it's quiet, and when you open your candy, you're like, "Great, now everyone in a 500 foot radius knows I wanted candy and now they are going to want some too." Not that I wouldn't be willing to share my candy with you. It's just disruptive in some environments. Of course, today, here at work, with the JACK HAMMER going CONSTANTLY just outside my window!!!! ...it's no problem at all. :) Someday, I hope to invent a quieter wrapper. While I'm at it, a quieter wrapper for feminine hygiene would be a superb idea. Public restrooms are very echo-ey. Does everyone in there have to know?!? Nevermind, I'm not going there. I'm not going to post a picture of that either. If you've been there, you know what I am talking about. Have a good one and enjoy your candy, or what ever.

2 comments:

Hoggards said...

So true!!

Melanie said...

Just have to say that I COMPLETELY agree about the feminine hygiene wrappers. What's up with that? The only logical explanation I can come up with is, they were designed by a man.