Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

WANTED: Free Stuff

Two nights ago, I was hungry. I was hungry & I didn't want to fix anything for myself. I went to Panda Express & ordered a side order of orange chicken & potstickers. When I got to the window to pay, the Panda-worker was so apologetic for the long wait (I didn't wait long). I told her it was fine, no worries. Then she proceeded to tell about how many people had yelled at her that day because they had to wait too long & since I was so nice, she would give me my potstickers for free. Hooray! I love free stuff.

Today I went to Einsteins for a Six Cheese Bagel, toasted w/ plain cream cheese & an OJ. I waited in line to pay & when the gentleman in front of me got to the register, he turned around and grabbed my ticket right out of my hands, handed it to the Einstein-worker & said, I'm paying for hers too. More free stuff!!!


If any of you out there who know & love me have free stuff to give, this is your big chance. Apparently, this week I am wearing a big sign on my forehead that says "Give me your free stuff". Soooooo... what do you have that I need? I'm available for dinner tonight. ;)

6 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

You are too Hilarious! LOVE the picture too :) Sounds like you are having a great week! Yahoo!!

Tanya said...

I think maybe I need to hang out with you more often so some of your charm can wear off on me and I can get free stuff too.

myrtle budge said...

Free tour of Logan and hike to the Wind Caves! (only redeemable tomorrow)

lorien said...

I don't have any stuff, but you could use my skills. My bowstaff skills, nun chuck skills...

Hoggards said...

Awesome! Lucky you! We actually have a lot of desserts at our house right now if you want some free - going stale soon dessert! :)

Susie aka Susan said...

I was just looking out at my garden last night thinking that I needed to clean it out before the first snow comes. It looks like I have about 5 or 6 big yellow zuchinni out there. You can have those for free. (did I say they were BIG!!!)