Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Fashion Show

I was on a design team who designed this dress for a fashion show.

It was sponsered by IIDA (International Interior Design Association) as a fund raiser for cystic fibrosis. This is a picture of the dress we designed & our amazing model! Woot! Our fashion designer team member was incredible - she made all the ideas come to life with her talented sewing & design skills. It was a huge success. We won 'Most Ready To Wear' catagory.
There were 750 people in attendance.
I had sooooo much fun.
I have such a cool job.

Here are shots of some of the other dresses: They were made of tile, wallcovering, wood veneer(best of show!), glass, carpet, 3Form, etc. Wow!!!

























3 comments:

Electra Maven said...

Hi, How are you? I came across your Blog and I really enjoyed reading it! I found it very interesting! I'm a new blogger so I'd like to invite you to have a look at my blog and feel welcome to give me any kind of feedback and comments on my posts! :) I would really appreciate it! I wish you all the best and thanks for sharing!Kind Regards ;)

http://www.electra-spotlight.blogspot.com/

ps: I used to be a fashion designer in Brazil - great fashion pics ;)

D9Robot said...

this fashion is awesome!


The Ultimate Time Waster
D9 Robot
CetraAG

shar said...

poor unfortunate model who had to wear the plastic mermaid. BTW your job rocks