Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

It WasWindy

What's this I see? Did someone plant a shrub next to my tree?

Alas. The Wind has blown down a branch of my tree

Now my tree is naked on one side.

Here's a close up. Ouch.
Wait til you see it next year!!!
I called the local radio garden show.
They said I can prune the other branches this winter so the tree does not look so lopsided.
Heh, heh, heh - I get to break out the bow saw.
My nice neighbor is going to use a chainsaw to finish the job today & chop up the other branches so the broken piece can go to green waste.
Thank you nice neighbor.
Boo - hiss nasty wind!

5 comments:

Julie Barfuss said...

sad pandas....

Hoggards said...

So sad! Yeah, our little peach tree was laying on the ground after that nasty wind storm! And it's finally the first year of peaches from that tree.....

myrtle budge said...

was that your gingko tree?

Tanya said...

How sad for the tree.

Melynda said...

Wow, that was a strong wind! We have a tree that I wish the wind would knock down, but no such luck. :) Maybe I just need you to come over with your saw!