Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Is this really necessary?

I don't normally, no, never think a camera in a bathroom is appropriate. But this time I could not resist. WHY are there drink holders in the bathroom stall. Why why why!?!?!?

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

5 comments:

Julie Barfuss said...

Oh yes. I can see why it IS necessary!!! :)

If I had just purchased a diet coke, then needed to use the restroom. And if I didn't have a friend handy to hold my drink for me? I would WANT a drink holder to put my drink in while I took care of business!

Truthfully, I've wished for a drinkholder before. :)

katie said...

That is funny. I can see why it would be handy...
But very silly looking ;)

Hoggards said...

That is super funny! Thanks for the laugh!

myrtle budge said...

Are you sure that's for holding drinks? I'm thinking I could stick my baby's legs through there perfectly.

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Oh man, I just read Marla's explanation and now I'm laughing even harder than before!!